Virginia Lodge was located where the Sisters of Mercy / investment firm (near Sonic) are now. on Caldwell Street It was also known as the Breese House. ( Possibly the Inn at Brevard was also a Breese house. ) West Hall, originally ( the first ) Taylor Hall, was located where DMC is now. - G. Stahlberg
The collection for Brevard at Digital Library of Appalachia encompasses the history of Brevard College and its forerunners Weaver College (1873-1933) and Rutherford College (1853-1933). Brevard College is located on the site of the former Brevard Institute.
The Brevard College Collection at North Carolina Digital Heritage Center included newspapers, college catalogs, and yearbooks.
Connect to Brevard College Alumni Office here.