Virginia Lodge was located where the Sisters of Mercy / investment firm (near Sonic) are now. on Caldwell Street It was also known as the Breese House. ( Possibly the Inn at Brevard was also a Breese house. ) West Hall, originally ( the first ) Taylor Hall, was located where DMC is now. - G. Stahlberg
The collection for Brevard at Digital Library of Appalachia encompasses the history of Brevard College and its forerunners Weaver College (1873-1933) and Rutherford College (1853-1933). Brevard College is located on the site of the former Brevard Institute.
The Brevard College Collection at North Carolina Digital Heritage Center included newspapers, college catalogs, and yearbooks.