We make office calls!
Invite your favorite librarian - or educational technologist - to meet with you in the comfort of your own office. Or, if you prefer, we can work together in a classroom, at the library's learning bar, or at the coffee shop.
- How to most effectively use our new single search of all library resources;
- How to use your favorite database easier/faster/more conveniently;
- How to get materials you need purchased and available in the library;
- How to automate keeping up-to-date on new publications in your field;
- How to add articles, videos, or any other library content to Sakai;
- How to incorporate information fluency objectives into your course;
- How to use the new hub classrooms and use gee-whiz technology to meet course objectives;
- How to use Sakai to enhance your students' classroom learning;
- Any other library or educational technology topic you can think of!